Women's Work Wear (Updated)


1.
Dress - Balenciaga (Winter 1964)
Shoes - Miu Miu
Tote bag - Louis Vuitton
Necklace - CASEY'S CLOSET
Watch - Armani
Earrings - birks.com
Lipstick - Lancome
Nailpolish - NARS
Parfume - Lancome Tresor Sheer
Phone - Motorola
Coffee - Starbucks Chocolate Cream


2.
Top - warehouse.co.uk
Jeans - Victoria Beckham
Shoes - Miu Miu
Tote bag - Fendi
Scarf - Burberry
Glasses - Nicole sunglasses
Earrings - Kate Spade
Lipgloss - Benefit Cosmetics
Parfume - Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours
Phone - BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330
Coffee - Starbucks Frappuccino

5 comments:

Boof said...

The glasses, the blouse, the bag.
I'm loving it all.

Fly London shoes said...

I always Love fashion
in summer I got awesome stuff from
fly london shoes

prolix said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

Workwear Melbourne

chef wear uniforms said...

Hey Riga, I has read your Blog and I found excellent knowledge of the workwear. And we can say about that blog. Really, Extremely Nice. If you want more information about any workwear Please, VISIT Workwear

leather skirt said...

Nice post love reading it

Leather for Coats Women

Womens blazer jacket

Womens Leather Biker Jacket

Women Leather Jacket